Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Cone Favor Box


I created a simple cone box as a Take-Away Favor. (Look behind the candy buckets)   It was actually a freebie box template and I added a few holiday labels, to give it a festive look.  I love the way it came out ....perfect for a Holiday Take Away Box, meaning you can fill up with goodies at a Tabletop Candy Shop, and walk away with it filled while you chat and munch!  LOL  Great for chocolate covered popcorn, salted nuts or some kind of messy, fun foods where you would only take a small amount and you don't want to hold them it your hand.  Think about adding a ribbon, so the cone can be hung on a tree or a hook...this would make a  festive decoration as well.  Some really cute ideas for cone boxes out there...check Pinterest.  As you can see in the link, SVGcuts used it as a Halloween Box..which is adorable too.  Actually, come to think of it...Easter is coming so this cone would make an adorable Carrot as well.  I have something similar I will use for Easter...so stop back and visit Polka Dots and Parties again.  This was actually a holiday Tabletop Candy Shop, but I love to add my favors to EVERY party!  


Thanks for stopping!

~Margie

No comments: