Sunday, August 31, 2014

Barnyard Bash


Hi friends, thanks for stopping by. I have some adorable Barnyard Centerpieces to share with you today.  This is actually one of my most favorite themes. The colors chosen were not your tradition reds and blues, but oranges, yellows, and pinks. The tablecloths were bright green so these little barns will "pop" on the tablescape.  
The party was for a 2 year old little girl.  I actually built her 1st birthday party pieces last year as well, so it was an honor to be asked again this year.
I had an idea in mind, but never tried it so I was hoping it would work out. (It worked in my head...hahaha)


So, as you can see, it all worked perfectly!! I have to say, I have built many, many parties over the last few years, but I AM IN LOVE with this one!  This is so me...bright colors and whimsical.  Love it!! The bunting said *Mackenzie's 2nd Birthday*.  I added the second row to loop under her name, all color coordinated.  
So this is how it looks without the barn, still cute...great little trinket box for a kids room or even a baby shower centerpiece.  
  

I took a few pictures of how else to use these cute little fence boxes without the barnyard animals. I added a few Mary Engelbreit Flowers from the My Scrap Chick Store.  I actually have these flowers in my kitchen, glued to clothespins and clipped on everything.   I love it...so cute and fresh! As you can see, it's just as cute without the barn!!


So here's a little work in progress....


Just adding some final touches.....Oh btw, they are all double-sided. I just LOVE details, the more the better!!


This isn't the LAST you will see of this piece...watch for my New Etsy Store coming this Fall with some of my centerpieces for purchase and learn how you can recycle them after your party.
Well friends thanks again for stopping by.  I have 2 more parties to share later in the week...Alice in Wonderland and another Sweet Shop, but no two parties are alike..I dream them all up in my little pea brain!!  Until next time~
Margie


No comments: