Saturday, August 23, 2014

Mad Hatter Hat Box



Hi everyone!!  I have been so busy, but I wanted to share a great Hat Box I made using a few files from My Scrap Chick. I built a Mad Hatter, Alice in Wonderland Birthday Party for my Granddaughters last week.  I promise to share it when I am less busy, but for now, you get to see one of the hats I made. 

I really like using no more than three files on each piece.  I absolutely LOVE this Hat...isn't it darling? You won't believe what files I used!

The Hat is from the Uncle Sam Hat Box
The Red Rosette is from Easy Rosettes
and the Rabbit Ears are from Bunny Top Hat Box


As you can see, I made a lot of them, though the ones shown are not decorated.  It rained the day of the party, so I only used a couple of them to decorate the house.  


Here's a game...Hat Stacking.  Not as easy as you think for 4 year olds!  Another idea is to take the lid off, add a ping pong balls and have fun with the game, Bozo Buckets. 


Add them to a Wine Bottle Holder...nice centerpiece to a tablescape!!


Punch a hole in the lid, add a cute little die cut to a straw and insert in the lid, create a great table decoration.  


I Love how it opens so easily at the top!!  What a great gift box or party idea for any occasion!!

Thanks for stopping by! I am finishing two parties this week you won't want to miss!!

~Margie


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I absolutely LOVE ALL these hats. Thank you for all the wonderful projects you share on here. You are so amazing. I always enjoy looking thru your blog at all your adorable party ideas.