Sunday, December 4, 2011

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas

Hi everyone, I finally have a little break from my events, so I thought I would post a few things I found while reading some other fun blogs I follow.  The past few weeks I have been working on a Christmas Party for 250 children and 2 sweet baby showers for friends.  I promise to post pictures this week, but today I am taking a little break to add some "holiday" to my home.  Tomorrow, out comes the sewing machine, the photo printer, my computer and a couple cutting machines...while Santa's Workshop continues at www.partyconnectionevents.com to build a grand piece to add to POLKA DOTS AND PARTIES. 

This Strawberry Christmas Tree is something I created for our Cookie Exchange last year. Each year I try to use something within my many wonderful collections of my Moms', whom I lost 5 years ago.  This beautiful vase was a treasure of hers and has now found it's new home as my dining room table centerpiece.  

I just couldn't pass up these adorable Strawberry Cheesecake Santa Hats.  How cute is that?  I bet they are just as yummy too!! Look up the "how to's" and enjoy making them and of course eating them too!




And lastly, I found this adorable hot chocolate and marshmallows gift idea.  OMG, who wouldn't love to get this hostess gift?  I have these edible food markers, so I can't wait to give it a try.  
Until next time...enjoy the hustle and bustle of the holiday season.  

No comments: