Sunday, March 11, 2012

Pint Size Pretty Pokes



Hi All!!  Before I even begin, I want to send out a BIG SHOUT OUT-THANK YOU to all of my friends who have visited my blog!!  My number of visitors has increased from 700 to  over 1370+ in just 7 days...WOW!!! Your amazing!!  Subscribe to keep up with my latest and greatest creations or follow my  Pinterest, I will be tweeting soon! 

Ok, it's been a busy week and next week is looking just the same.  But, I came up with a few new things this week I wanted to share with you.  I was asked to design a few theme favors.  I love using my Cricut files to make these gorgeous boxes, but I am also a big fan of cutting files and SVG's as well.  I also like to create my own unique pieces....you know me, I'm pretty crafty!!  Here are just a few...next week, I will have favors to match my Pretty Pokes.  I think I am most excited about the Pirate Theme!! 



Now on to something real COOL!!  I now have a MINI version of my Pretty Poke Centerpiece...I am calling it Pint Size Pretty Pokes. I apologize for using the same Pokes as last week...but it's been a crazy week!!   Print Size is made specifically to hold up to 12 treats.  Anything on a stick, but the famous CAKE POPS,  Tootsie Pops or Blow Pops look DARLING! This week I actually ADDED Cake Pops from Lilly Cakes of Naperville.  Have you tried them?  If not, you need to go there...they are to DIE FOR!!!    Thanks Kelly, I am glad you liked my Pint Size Pretty Poke Centerpiece and can't wait to see them on your website!!  They come in many, many themes and I will continue to add new themes each week.




Lastly, I want to Thank Tootsie Roll in Chicago for the nice phone call...Yes, Blow Pops do look GREAT in my Pretty Poke Centerpieces too!  I love the colors...they match most themes.  And I can't forgot my friend, Debi Lilly from A Perfect Event for introducing me to Candice from Cacao Sweets and Treats.  Candice was nice to give me a couple of suggestions while building my pieces and now they look marvelous!!  Thanks Candice for your "sweet treat" tips!


  
Eventfully Yours, 
Margie


(Please leave comments...I would love to hear from you!) 

No comments: