Tuesday, May 15, 2012

It's a Shower


Bridal and Baby Showers are all the trend for Spring and Summer!!  A couple years ago, I planned  a baby shower for my oldest daughter and a bridal shower for my middle daughter.  I remember how exciting it was coming up with centerpieces for the tablescapes, decor, and favors. Actually, it wasn't as easy as you might think, but both came out LOVELY and that's all that mattered!! I guess planning those special events is actually what brought me to become a Party Stylist, in addition to my Event Planning business.  While I plan large events, I have always enjoyed the tiny details.  So Polka Dots and Parties has become a real passion for me.  I have so many ideas and can't wait to share them all with you.  
This weeks centerpiece is actually the POPPY BOUQUET with a different base...a darling watering can.  So cute for bridal and baby showers or even a Spring/Summer celebration! Remember these aren't your run-of-the-mill centerpieces.  They serve  a few purposes, they can be filled with Cake Pops, Kisses, Gumdrops...just about any type of sweet treat.  I do love the Kisses...the foil give's a touch of BLING to the presentation!  I also added a topper with a greeting or  table number. I have several topper greetings to choose from.  I have even added a company name to it...very, very cute!!  Lastly, you can recycle them.  After using as centerpieces, add your choice of topper, refill with another treat and give it away!! Now that's what I call multi-purpose!!!



As a side note...as you can see I have had more than 4,400 guests on my blog in just a few short months!  That is so exciting to me!  I love to see that number GROW! Please share my website and my blog with family and friends.  Follow me on Pinterest so you have my designs right at your fingertips...thanks!


~Margie 


   


  

2 comments:

Kristy said...

Oh my goodness! These are awesome! You have some fabulous party planning skills! I'm a new follower to your blog, and I'm so happy to me. It's a very inspiring blog with tons of great ideas! Would love for you to stop by my blog sometime too. : )

Kristy
www.scraptasticalkreations.blogspot.com

Margie Klodnicki said...

Thanks for stopping by Kristy. Glad you like my blog and YES, would love to stop by www.scraptasticalkreations.blogspot.com thanks for the invite. Have a EVENTful week. Margie