Thursday, January 26, 2012

Cute Kids Lunches

As I was reading through some of the Blogs I follow I came across this on It's Written On The Wall. These amazing kids lunches and brilliant fun ideas came from a blog call Hawai' i's Bento Box Cookbook, Bentos and More for Kids.  Wow this is amazing to me!!  What kids won't want to take a bite out of these adorable lunches?  I know this doesn't have anything to do with parties or favors but it was just too cute to pass up!! Maybe one of my favorite caterers will make one of these for a baby shower or kids party?  Hmmmm....good idea!! 


 Fish Sammies on a whole wheat bun and some yummy strawberries.  


This ones my favorite...adorable!!


Cute for a kids party!


Do you know someone who loves Pandas? 

 Adorable Hello Kitty sandwich (once again,use your cookie cutter) I have some cute favors to match this one!


It's Candace from Phineas and Ferb.  Cheese anyone?   


Ferb peanut and butter sandwiches. Love the parsley hair! 


 Isn't this a cute Phineas sandwich? 



Turkey sandwich on whole wheat with a "Cheese monkey"  


 Save this cute bunny sandwich for Easter time.


 
 Or you could make up this bunny for Easter....wait maybe this is my favorite!


 Check out these "pumpkin twins" So adorable..Love the googly eyes!


 Frankenstein can make an appearance anytime of the year!

 Strawberry and cream cheese bagel owl. Fun!!

As you look at these sandwiches you will see that a lot of the shapes are cut out with cookie cutters, and that makes it easy. If you feel like this is too much work in the morning, you could make them up the night before. I would love to be sitting next to your child when they open up their lunchbox! Smiles all around......

No comments: