Thursday, April 26, 2012

Let us plan your next company event!!







So, I thought I would tell you a little bit about my "other" job.  Yes, I love Polka Dots and Parties, but it would have NEVER come about, if not for Party Connection Events!! They have given me this wonderful opportunity to not only, plan events with them, but also provide party favors, centerpieces and party enhancements for their special events.  I was so excited and thankful for the opportunity that this is how Polka Dots and Parties was born!  
For the last 10 years, I have planned corporate events, holiday parties and company picnics.  In 2006, I met Party Connection Events. I began working with them the following year.  I plan several company picnics with anywhere from 500 to 3,000 guests.  I manage and execute these events from start to finish, hiring vendors, entertainment and catering. As the on-site supervisors, we attend these picnics making sure everything runs smoothly on event day.  The best part about planning is seeing all of the smiling faces of those who attend. From Push Carts to Pig Roasts, Tabletop to Big Top, Music, Magic and So Much More PARTY CONNECTION EVENTS plans it all!! So we say it like this....
PICK HOW MUCH FUN YOU WANT TO HAVE!  

Party Connection Events has EVERYTHING you need!! Contact Me  to plan your next event and supply you with some THEME favors as well!!

No comments: